Plant Veda is now Hiring A Brand Rep!
About the Company
Plant Veda is an award winning, plant-based, food & beverage startup company situated in the lower mainland, BC. Plant Veda brings you the best nature has to offer, nourishing food and beverages, made with simple, plant-based, whole-food ingredients, always uncompromisingly dairy free, without the use of oils, preservatives, or thickeners, that is best for your health, the health of our planet, and welfare of animals.
About the Candidate
We're looking for an energetic, outgoing person to help us part time with sales at the weekend farmers markets (Saturdays and Sundays).
The ideal person:
- Has good speaking skills
- Organized, reliable, and punctual
- Outgoing and social
- Self starter, work with minimal supervision (training will be provided)
- Attitude of learning and growth
- Good driving record, and have their own car
- Can lift weights
Job responsibilities include:
- Transporting stock and promo materials from our factory in Surrey to weekend farmers markets across the lower mainland.
- Setting up a tent, table, promo materials, card readers.
- Greet customers, explaining product range, usage, current promotions, answer questions, collect emails, close sales (card or cash), etc.
- End of the day packup.
- Transporting stock and promo materials back to factory in Surrey.
Initially on weekends (Saturdays 10-2, Sundays 9-1), farmers markets (with mandated public health and safety protocol) are great locations to learn about the local food supply chain, interact with customers who care about local, and plant-based food. 12-15 hours a week to start with, with the possibility for up to 30-35 hours a week for the right candidate.
The training and mentorship provided in lean startup growth, marketing, sales, and customer service will be very valuable for the ideal candidate, whether they wish to grow with our company, seek longer term employment elsewhere, or start their own company.
Please respond to this posting with a cover letter about what makes you an ideal candidate, and a current resume to email@example.com. Questions responded by email only, no direct messages.
We appreciate all responses, however only selected candidates will be contacted.
Plant Veda is an equal opportunity employer in BC.